Manufacturer Shop Quality Control Management on the following items and matters:
- Pressure Vessels, Columns and Reactors
- Heat Exchangers -several typologies-
- Urea Reactors/Ammonia Converters
- Non Destructive Examinations on several steel materials
- Destructive Examination Tests on several steel materials
- NDT and DET on coating/painting
(For detail see annex “Project Reference List)
As Welding Inspector I co-operate with:
- Udine Courthouse as Welding Technical Consultant (since 2006)
- Technical Institute ITS Malignani (Udine) as Part Time Teacher (since 2017)
Some of the main projects I followed as Welding Inspector in recent years were:
- Project: PJV Project, construction Qty. No. 25 Pressure Vessels several materials/dimensions. I worked on behalf of Fluor (UK)
- Project: TurkStreem Project, construction of No. 6 Gas Separation. I worked on behalf of PETROFAC.
- Project: Ammonia Converters Qty, No.4 (SA 336 F11 Cl3; 154mm Thk). I worked on behalf of CF Industries -US-
- Project: Urea Reactors Qty, No.3 (SA 765 IV + SA240 310 MoLN 118mm Thk). I worked on behalf of CF Industries -US-
- Project: Jazan -Saudi Arabian- Qty No.10 Gasification Reactor (SA387 Gr.22 C.2; 95mm Thk).
I worked on behalf of Saipem.
- Project: Pascagoula Chevron Refinery -US- No.1 Reactor (SA 336 F22 V + wo tp 347; (176mm Thk).
I worked on behalf of Hargrove Engineers/Chevron.
- Project: CHS Laurel Montana -US- No.4 Reactors-Hydrotreaters. (SA 336 F22 V + wo tp 347; (121mm Thk). I worked on behalf of CHS -U.S.-
- Project: TAIF HRCC-VCC Republic of Tatarstan – No. 2 PPH Hot High Pressure Separator. (SA 336 F22 V + wo tp 347; (263mm Thk) + 100mm Refractory + Shroud SS. I worked on behalf of KBR -U.S.-
- Project: RPLC DEEP CONVERSION PJ PHASE Puerto La Cruz (PDVSA-Venezuela)- No. 4 Hydroconversion Reactors and No. 2 HPHT Separator. I worked on behalf of JGC -Japan-.
- Project: Kuwait New Refinery; No. 4 Reactors and 6 Separators (SA 336 F22 V + wo tp 347; (290mm Thk). I worked on behalf of Fluor U.S.
- Project: Conoco/Phillips, Rodeo California; No. 3 Hydrocracker Reactors (Material: SA 542M Tp D Cl 4a + wo tp 347; (210mm Thk). I worked on behalf of Fluor U.S.
- Project: TOTAL, Port Arthur Refinery, Texas; No. 1 HDS Reactor (Material: SA 542M Tp D Cl 4a + wo tp 347; (145mm Thk). I worked on behalf of Fluor U.S.